Full Stack Developer
- Italian (mother tongue)
- English (CEFR Level B2)
- German (rudimental)
- French (rudimental)
- Books & Music
I am an early Laravel adopter and believer, as I started working with it when version 3 was around. Nevertheless in my daily job I get to work with a wide range of technologies and I’m not afraid to explore uncharted territories.
I work well very well in smaller teams because I like to establish meaningful connections with the people I interact on a daily basis.
Full Stack Web DeveloperMettle, London UK - https://mettle.io/
- Analyze, design and develop new features, along with their automated tests, following the directives of PMs
- Identify issues and fix bugs
- Maintain, monitor and upgrade the infrastructure on AWS
- Provide my expertise to mentor junior engineers
- Refactor codebases of internal tools to bring up to standards
- Occasionally work on Open Source
Full Stack Web DeveloperAdacto SRL, Empoli - https://www.adacto.it/
- Implement new features in a SaaS multitenant platform for brand value analysis and marketing strategies
- Implement Photoshop designs into HTML and CSS
Full Stack Web DeveloperVecomp SPA, Verona - https://webagency.vecomp.it/
- Lead PHP developer on the proprietary CMS SelfComposer.
- Development and maintenance of the support infrastracture for the CMS.
- Analysis of customer requests, translate requirements into an actual implementation through SelfComposer plugins.
- Development and maintenance of the ETL platform to integrate the management software eSolver and SelfComposer.
- Implementation of web services and APIs used by front-end developers.
Full Stack Web Developer and IT ConsultantSelf employed with VAT Number - https://mauriziobonani.com
- Web sites development in the tourist sector and for small businesses
- Web applications development
- IT Consulting for businesses, privates and public administrations